Seven Plus One Surprising Healthy Sex Facts
Seven Plus One Surprising Healthy Sex Facts
One thing that a great sex can give you is an absolute pleasure. Boosting ones immune system or improving your health while having sex should probably be the last things on your mind. Yet, no matter how weird it might sound. It is a fact that good sex can promote health benefits extending well beyond anyones bedroom.
It’s a safe bet that most people certainly doesn’t give a hoot about the health benefits when it comes to sex. A pure bliss from sex is quite attainable but perking up your bodily health comes into surprise. An eye opener for everyone whose only looking for casual sex as well as to those who looks into sex as nothing than just a disgusting act. When in reality, it can also enhance ones life and health in the long run.
There are quite a number of health benefits of sex. Noticing its health benefits will give you a whole new meaning of sex. It will not just be a mere intimacy but also help you live a healthier, longer, happier life as well as a satisfying sex life. There’s nothing you could ask for if things are supposed to be this way.
• It can boost your immune system when having sex once or twice a week. It has been shown that once you have sex, a higher level of antibody immunoglobulin A is released. This type of antibody is the one responsible in preventing infections, colds and the likes. You might start assuming now if you knew someone who have never gotten sick.
• It can relieve stress. During sex, you might notice that you tend to be more relax and calm. It is because it can lower blood pressure thus lowering your overall stress levels. Knowing this, you may not be bothered getting stressed anymore. After a long depressing day, you definitely need to be rewarded with sex.
• It can improve ones heart health. A heart rate about 125 beats per minute during sex can be in comparison with walking up a few flights of stairs. It’s as if hitting two birds in one stone: getting pleasure from sex while staying healthy and fit.
• It can give you a better sleep. If you have a hard time sleeping at night or perhaps you have insomnia. Sex can be a great help for you. Look at it as if its a tranquilizer. After an exhilirating action in bed, an intense wave of relaxation will eventually overcome you. During the day, you’ll find yourself more alive and refreshed than any other day.
• It can reduce aches and pains. Sex is said to be a natural analgesic. The hormone oxytocin can lead into increased endorphins, which can reduce pain. Amazing as it sounds like, a double dose of pain relieving capsules is nowhere near the efficiency of sex-reducing pain effect. Even if its a headache, back pain, and other pains and aches that continuously bothers you, all you need to ask is sex. Sex heals even those wounds you have as it rejuvenates and regenerates cells to make you wound healed faster.
• It can be a great workout to shed off your excess calories. It is a known fact that having sex means burning your calories off. It’s actually a no-brainer for people who engage into sex as it seems like saving yourself from the torture of your gym buddies. You choose – have sex for half an hour and burn 85 calories in the process or goes to the gym and deal with it all by yourself?
• It can prevent cancer risk. Now this is what you call a healing power. It is both beneficial to both parties. For men in his 20s, the frequent ejaculations can reduce prostate cancer risk. For women, particularly those who have never given birth since, it can help reduce the risk of breast cancer. Kegel exercises which naturally happens during sex has its own benefit as well for women, as it reduce the risk of incontinence in the later days.
• It can produce more sperm for men. It is not surprising that sperm is men’s best next thing or their future’s generation. That’s why men is much more happier to know that sex can have higher volumes of semen, sperm counts and more healthier sperm with just having frequent intercouse. Just what a perfect way to discuss the sex’s health benefits.
Seven Plus One Surprising Healthy Sex Facts One thing that a great sex can give you is an absolute pleasure. Boosting ones immune system or improving your health while having sex should probably be the last things on your mind. Yet, no matter how weird it might sound. It is a fact that good sex…